Saturday, September 22, 2007

Diet Watch

Current weight 150.5 pounds, inflated somewhat by my recent vacation cruise so the first few pounds should be fairly easy. Goal - 128 pounds, or thereabouts.

I really need to lose weight - for all sorts of reasons, topmost of which have to do with general good health and getting weight off my arthritic hips, knees, and ankles.

I had success many years ago with Weight Watchers, but it is expensive and difficult to do from my two homes. I know what I need to do to lose weight, I just need the will power. So instead of paying a group of unknowns to watch my weight at Weight Watchers, I decided to employ those of you who read my blog, which is mainly close family members.

So I'll try to remember to post my weight every week, and if you don't see it going down, please fill free to post all sorts of insulting comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The secret is, think white fish. You can gorge until it hurts.
But just one piece of shortcake and you'll get your just desserts.
You know, I had a greedy parrot, whose life it seems was fated;
It fell into the butter, now it's poly-saturated.
- "Food for Thought"
Flanders & Swan