Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A Typical Week

I thought I'd post my activities for the week so when I look back I can "remember" what my winter was like.  This week is especially busy, but not atypical for this time of year.

  • Monday: An hour of aerobics in the morning, one and one half hours of line dancing in the evening with chores and lots of genealogy investigation in between.
  • Tuesday: An exercise class in the morning, which was a bit much after dancing the evening before, a concert in Princeton in the evening.  In between, I sandwiched a quilt so I'd have something to sew on Wednesday, and did more genealogy.
  • Wednesday: Open sew with friends from the guild.  I don't have my own quilting project to do at the moment, so I'm using up some of my stash to make a quilt for charity.  A long walk for exercise in the afternoon.  Chorus rehearsal in the evening.
  • Thursday: A 55Plus lecture in Princeton in the morning.  A genealogy webinar in the afternoon, and I'll need to fit in a walk as well.
  • Friday: To the Family History Center for more genealogy research.  Do something for exercise.
  • Saturday:  A "day off".  We'll go somewhere for a walk since the weather is supposed to be nice.
  • Sunday: Drive to Newark for a concert.

No comments: