Saturday, December 1, 2007

Diet Watch :(

143 pounds; up 3 pounds for the week. Well, at least when I fail I do it spectacularly. I really fell off the wagon this week. I wish I knew where the will power came from that allowed me to lose weight to begin with. Then maybe I could find it again. And cutting down on exercising didn't help. But my hip is not as bad as it was, so hopefully I'll start getting more exercise. And the public embarrassment has got to mean something. I'll try to lose next week. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

The cat's meow said...

Ahem. You're supposed to be losing weight so you can gain it all back eating Christmas cookies, not BEFORE then. Or you could just lose it so your knees feel better and your health improves and you reduce your risk for diabetes and I could go on. Get back on that wagon! Salads! Fruit! Fish and chicken! Different exercise plan to exercise new muscles!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Ma'am.

By the way, I found out what has been hurting my knee. It is the way I get on my bike. Which explains why it hurt so much when I took a bike trip that included stops at the bank and the library -- that meant getting on the bike 3 times in one ride. So I'll start getting on the bike a different way and that should help. Of course, I won't be riding any time soon given the weather.

Anonymous said...

I meant hip, not knee, in the previous comment.