Sunday, December 22, 2019

Back to New Jersey

We are back home from Florida.  The return train ride was uneventful.  That means I didn't get much sleep again, but that was expected.  We paid for priority unloading of the car in each direction so we didn't have to wait around very long to get on the road.

But I do have another issue that may mean I'll never do the auto-train again.  My unsteadiness when we got to Florida was solved by one Bonine tablet and I didn't think about it again.  But I'm much worse on this end.  If all that jerking movement on the train overnight loosened some of those crystals in my inner ear, I'm going to be very unhappy.  I've never had any issue with dizziness before.

So between the no-see-ums and not wanting the long drive to Florida, we may not be going again.

No comments: